P-EBT cards for eligible PreK-12 students are being mailed now
A limited number of cards can be printed and mailed daily. As a result, it will take approximately 3 weeks for all 275,000+ cards to be distributed to eligible children. Eligible children in your school district will likely receive their P-EBT card on different days. Families may verify if their child is eligible for P-EBT by calling the P-EBT Call Center at 1-833-316-2423.
MDE and MDHS are currently issuing new P-EBT cards to children eligible for 2022 P-EBT. Please call the P-EBT Call Center to ask if your child is eligible for benefits, or to request an address change for your P-EBT card. P-EBT Customer Service Representatives are available at 1-833-316-2423, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am -5:30 pm CST.
Top 5 Things to Know
1. P-EBT benefits are now being issued to eligible PreK-12 students.
2. It will take several weeks for all of the P-EBT cards to be distributed.
3. Families should open all of their mail. The envelope will be addressed to their eligible child.
4. Questions and concerns can be directed to the P-EBT call center: 1-833-316-2423.
5. Families can learn more about how to request address updates and eligibility review requests on the MDHS P-EBT website: MDHS P-EBT Info